<< Back to shop

Yorkshire or Vertical Cladding

Yorkshire or vertical cladding is traditionally used to clad industrial buildings and barns. It can either be fitted to allow air flow, or a cover strip can be used to form a closed off cladding.

    • Interested in this item?

      Get a quote using the form below

      If you are considering having this item shipped: