The term ‘Linwood Sawmill Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Horton Heath, Horton, Wimborne, England, BH21 7JN. Our company registration number is 09330848. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Purchases – we require payment before cutting your order. Once payment is made it confirms your order and we will begin to process it.
- Returns – We are unable to accept returns on timber orders. Once the timber has been purchased it cannot be refunded.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Late Payments Act 1998 for commercial customers: payments Not received by the due date stated will be subject to interest of 8% plus the current Bank Of England base rate. Interest will be added on a daily basis until full payment is received.
- Effective date: From 3rd April 2023
- We will price match against like for like written quote offered on identical terms from any timber merchant or sawmill located within Dorset.
- Price match must be on sawn timber product we currently offer or list on our website, it excludes woodland range & slab wood products.
- We do not match exclusive discounts.
- Our competitor’s product must be identical to ours.
- All requests to price match must be presented with an identifiable competitors written quote which will be reviewed by the sawmill manger before agreeing to match any prices.
- We reserve the right to refuse a price match where we suspect fraud or unauthorised seller activity.
- We reserve the right to review and/or remove our price promise at any time without the need to give notice.
- No orders will be milled without full payment in advance as per our normal T&Cs.
- Lead times for orders will be within our normal operating schedule.
- We can not match prices where our products are sold via 3rd parties.
- All prices will be matched against the total value before VAT applied.
- Price matching excludes delivery cost.